Sunday 11 January 2015

Advertisement reflects friendship

The Friendship may have many definitions. For example,
Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people.
 Friendship is one who knows you and loves you just the same. – Elbert Hubbard.
Friends show their love in trouble, not in happiness.   Etc. etc.

But the two jingles of the Airtel advertisements aired by Tv channels have touched my heart in this case. The first jingle is ‘Jo tera hai wo mera hai, jo mera hai wo tera……’. It often reminds me those nostalgic days of my college life. In those days, I was miles away in Guwahati city from my home town Bokajan. During those days, only my friends surrounded making me smiling from sadness. I joined the Assam Mountaineering Association and used to go for trekking and rock climbing. At that time many persons of different age groups added to my friends list. Unknowingly, they taught me many important lessons of good and bad side of the life through their behaviors and treatments. We had a group of eight friends of different age groups- Bhaskar, Bipul, Ranjan, Bikash, Monika, Sabita, Bobita and me. We arranged and went out for a one day trek to the surrounding hills area of Guwahati. All of us love adventures. And this adventure taught us to develop a very much good quality of life, the CO-OPERATION’, All people in this world will say that without anyone’s co-operation nobody can forward a single step. We gave and exchanged our own things with each other at the time of need. And of course we enjoyed the life very much. Now I become often nostalgic when I hear the Airtel jingle, ‘Jo tera hai wo mera hai, jo mera hai wo tera……’.
Another jingle is ‘Har ek friend joruri hota hai’. Yes. It is also true that in those of my nostalgic college life, I experienced many negative things getting from some of my friends. But I was a girl of positive attitude and tried to develop this quality from my school days. I have a philosophy that those people who help us are of course our friends but those people who turn their faces from us; they are also our special friends because they teach us those strong, tough and negative lessons of the real life. From this, I always tried to never mind those friends who did not help and co-operate me. Yes, my college life was full of sweet and bitter memories from which I have learnt how to enjoy the life in good days and how to tackle problems and struggle the life in adverse situations. Still, when I meet a person with negative attitude towards me, I just think that he or she is teaching me a lesson of life. That’s why I like the jingle ‘Har ek friend joruri hota hai’.  

The first Sunday of the month of August of every year is celebrated as the ‘Friendship Day’. So dear friends, let us step forward hand to hand with our friends who teach us the most useful and valuable lessons of life which we cannot learn at home.  Ë             

No comments:

Post a Comment